September 25, 2020
14900 Health Center Drive
Bowie, MD 20716
Pop-up COVID-19 testing in Bowie
Friday, September 25, 2020
The Prince George’s County Health Department will conduct a drive-through COVID-19 testing site at the Bowie Senior Center on Friday, September 25 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. Call the coronavirus hotline at 301-883-6627 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. if you have questions about the County’s testing program.
op-up COVID Testing Site in Bowie This Friday
Do you need a COVID-19 test?
The Prince George’s County Health Department will be offering tests at the Bowie Senior Center on Friday, 9/25 from 9 - 11 a.m.
Drive -through Pop Up Clinic (walk ups also permitted)
Friday, September 24
Hours: 9 - 11 a.m.
Bowie Senior Center
14900 Health Center Drive, Bowie
- Tests are free
- You need not have symptoms to be tested
- Minimum age for testing is 10 years old
- If you have been tested previously by the Health Department, you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- have a known/suspected exposure to a positive case
- have symptoms
- are part of a County contact tracing case investigation and were directed to be tested
- The Health Department also considers other retest requests on a case-by-case basis.
- The on-site registered nurse will assess and determine if retesting outside of the above criteria meets CDC guidelines.
- The Health Department can usually conduct about 100 tests in a 2-hour period.
More information about testing can be found at health.mypgc.us/COVIDtesting
Spanish language version of flyer