The City has scheduled several public meetings for the next phases of multi-family apartment development at Melford Village.
Two site plans are proposed:
- 436 multi-family apartments in nine buildings (in a project called Melford Mansions)
- infrastructure related to a 472-unit building (similar to the Aspen apartments now under construction).
- Stakeholders Meeting - Tuesday, May 28, 7 p.m.
- Bowie Advisory Planning Board Meeting - Tuesday, June 11, 7 p.m.
- City Council Public Hearing - Monday, July 1, 8 p.m.
All meetings will take place in the Council Chambers at City Hall. For more information, please contact the Planning Department at 301-809-3047.