The City Council has approved a Workforce & Life Skills Development & Training Pilot program to help address employment and employability of youth and young adults between the ages of 15 to 25 years old in the Old Town Bowie Community.
A comprehensive approach will be implemented to look at the whole family to determine what services are needed to provide an environment conducive to an elevated quality of life for the family and the community. The program will be managed by the Office of Grant Development & Administration (OGDA).
1. Must live in Old Town Bowie/Huntington Community
2. Must be between the ages of 15 to 25
3. Have a desire to enroll in “Employment & Employability Training” for job readiness or youth summer employment opportunity (Prince George’s County)
• Complete Initial Application – Due October 30, 2015 (by C.O.B.)
• Complete Second Interview & Recommended Assessments
• Review and Implement Customized Individual Life Skills & Development/Training Action Plan