Information and Referrals
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the office is closed to the public and staff is working remotely. We are continuing to provide family counseling via teletherapy and crisis/referral support via telephone (1-513-817-3158) during normal business hours. Read on...
During the COVID-19 emergency, you can reach Bowie Youth & Family Services by calling 1-513-817-3158. A staff member will be there to assist you during our normal hours of operation, which are Mon-Thurs, 8:30 a.m. – 9 p.m. and Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
City residents should feel free to call Youth & Family Services at 301-809-3033 for available information or appropriate referrals related to child services within the community.
- Emergency Psychiatric Services 24 hrs, 301-322-2606
- Bowie Youth & Family Services, M-F 9-5; Evenings by Appt., 301-809-3033
- Mobile Crisis Response Team, 301-927-4500
- NAMI - Support for families of people with mental illness, 301-577-6026 or 301-429-0970
- Alcoholics Anonymous, Washington area, 202-966-9115
- Al-Anon/Alateen, Washington area, 202-635-2023
- Unity Place, Bowie Al-Anon, Alcoholics Anonymous, etc., 301-464-2628
- Spanish Language - Prince George's County Health Department, 301-434-4894
- Prince George's County, Addictions Unit, Clinton, Men Only, 301-856-9400
- Greenbelt Cares Youth Services - Greenbelt, Teens only, 301-345-6660
- Legal Aid Bureau, 301-927-6800
- Family Law Hotline, 800-845-8550
- Legal Aid Foundation of Prince Georges County, 301-864-8353
- Social Security Disability Information, 800-772-1213
- Family Crisis Center 24-hour hotline, 301-731-1203
- Runaway Switchboard Crisis Hot Line, 800-621-4000
- Department of Social Services, 301-909-7000
- Licensed Daycare - LOCATE, 301-772-8400