The Bowie Interfaith Pantry and Emergency Aid Fund is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. The pantry provides food assistance to qualifying residents of Prince George’s County. The food pantry is located in Kenhill Center, 2614 Kenhill Drive Suite 134.
First time clients need an appointment. Once approved, clients will be able to come to the pantry once or twice a month. Each household will receive 2 pre-packed bags with dry and canned goods as well as personal care items and toilet paper. The pantry will also provide fresh produce and other perishable items. Residents can pick up food on Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays from 9 to 11 a.m.
Looking to Donate?
Residents can drop off donations Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Please drive to the back of the property and park in front of the ball fields. A volunteer will come to your vehicle.
- Food items – Canned meats, healthy snacks, soup.
- Fresh produce – Fruits and vegetables.
- Financial Contributions - May be designated for food or financial assistance; checks should be made out to the Bowie Interfaith Pantry or Bowie Food Pantry.
- Personal Care Items – Travel size items as well as regular size shampoo, lotion, soap, deodorant.
Donation Drop Off Sites:
- Pantry during open hours only
- Bowie Senior Center
- Bowie Gymnasium
- Bowie Ice Arena
- Kenhill Center (front entrance)
- Long and Foster (NOW in Crofton)
- Starbucks (Free State Shopping Center)
- Weichert Realtors