Scheduling a Vaccine Appointment
- New Maryland Call Center Helps Those Without Internet Schedule Appointments - Maryland’s COVID-19 Vaccination Support Center is available at 1-855-MDGOVAX (1-855-634-6829) to help those without internet access schedule appointments. Callers can get information on vaccines, identify providers in their area, and schedule appointments at Maryland’s mass vaccination sites. Press release
- The Maryland vaccination site works best with the following browsers: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Firefox. It does not always perform properly with Internet Explorer.
- Educate yourself about the COVID-19 vaccinations. The State of Maryland website has very detailed FAQs on its vaccination page to help you understand how the vaccines work and what you should be doing now and in the future.
- Giant - https://giantfood.com/pages/covid-info.
- Safeway and Rite Aid - https://www.mhealthappointments.com/covidappt
- Walgreens -https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/vaccination/covid-19 - account required
- CVS - https://cvshealth.com/covid-19/vaccine-faq
- Walmart - account required
- Maryland is also begun partnering with small, independent pharmacies - https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/pages/maryland-retail-vaccination-sites
- Some hospital systems in Maryland are offering vaccinations to the public. Some will ask you to pre-register online with them and others will have specific information about appointments. Visit the websites of MedStar, Luminis, Adventist Health, and University of Maryland Medical System for their latest info.
- Johns Hopkins has information on their site for current patients - https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine/maryland.html
- Primary care physicians and other healthcare providers have begun to receive their own allocations of the Covid-19 vaccine. They will reach out to their patients directly.
Prince Georges County Sports and Learning Complex
|Prince George's County Vaccine Information||CovidLink - Maryland Vaccine Information|
|CDC Covid-19 Vaccine Information||FDA Covid-19 Vaccine Information|
|Maryland Vaccination Site Locator|
|Marylanders can stay informed about the vaccination process by texting MDREADY to 898-211 or by visiting https://covidlink.maryland.gov/content/vaccine..|