Market Changes for COVID-19
The Bowie Farmers’ Market runs Sundays from May through October each year. Market patrons can find a variety of fresh fruit and vegetables, breads and baked goods, beef and goat meat, fresh cut flowers, and bedding plants for sale at the market.
Location: Bowie High School parking lot, 15200 Annapolis Road
Dates: May 17 through October 25
Hours: 8 a.m. to noon.
For more information, or if you would like be a vendor at the Bowie Farmers’ Market, please contact Matt Corley at 301-809-3078.
COVID-19 Changes: Yes, the Bowie Farmers’ Market is OPEN!
The Bowie Farmers’ Market opened on schedule with changes put in place to protect both our shoppers and our vendors.
This page will list all participating vendors and contact information, their selections and prices for each week, what government food programs each vendor will accept, and payment types accepted so that customers can pre-order if they wish. Pre-order credit card payment is recommended.
The Bowie Farmers’ Market is a 100% drive-through market that complies with CDC guidelines. You will be able to drive up to various vendors and make your selection while staying in your vehicle. No sampling is allowed. Once you have selected your purchase you can pay the vendor, and all purchased items will be placed in your trunk/hatch by the vendor. Some vendors will have the ability to provide pre-order and prepay for items to expedite your purchase.
What’s the Same?
You will see the same high quality fresh produce and baked goods from local farmers and vendors. The Market is open Sundays from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. in the parking lot of Bowie High School starting Sunday, May 17.
|(1) Doug Bowling Honey Farm|
E-Mail preorders to email@example.com
|(2) Pure Micro Greens LLC|
Text pre-orders to 443-764-1477
|(3) Good Hope Farmstead|
Pre-order online at www.goodhopefarmstead.com
|(4) Vic’s Home Made Goodies|
Text pre-orders to 301-537-9086
To see what we are selling click here!
|(5) Wayfinder Mushrooms|
Text pre-orders to 252-503-0480 https://wayfindermushrooms.com/index.html
|(6) Sixahwe Natural’s|
Pre-order online at
|(7) Puppylicious Gourmet|
Pre-order through the website
|(8) Bowie Lions Club|
Selling rain barrels!
|(10) Jenny’s Kitchen|
|(11) Love Dem Pies|
|(12) Coffee Del Cerro|
|(13) Evergrain Bread Company|
- Take pre-orders during the week (see each vendor’s website or menu for pre-order cut off times) and take payments in advance if possible
- Wear mask and gloves at all times and adhere to six foot social distancing rule
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available between each order
- Use pre-bagged or pre-packaged items in single-use containers to minimize hand contact with produce
- Place purchased food (for both pre-ordered and day shoppers) in the trunk, hatch, or bed of shoppers’ vehicles
- Wear a mask
- Place a large legible sign in the driver’s side, rear seat window, indicating the full name of the individual who placed the order (for pre-orders)
- Open trunks or hatches at the start of the drive-through
- Remain in their vehicles at ALL times except to open and close their vehicle trunk or hatch
- Take one of two lanes - the Yellow lane (for day shoppers only) or the Blue lane as (for express preorders only).
- Close their trunk/hatch only after exiting the last vendor booth area